New improved Eden Skin and Coat provided vital nutrients that promote the condition and vitality of hair growth and skin health. The unique formulation combines the nutritional benefits of Biotin, Zinc and DL Methionine with the cellular regeneration properties of Ascogen® High Nucleotide yeast extract and a range of natural herbs and plants.
We have doubled the amount of active ingredients so you only need half as much as before, check the dosage guide for more details.
Skin and Coat can be fed to dogs of all ages that need a bit of extra help with condition. Can be fed alongside the Eden range of high meat content foods or as a supplement to other foods, ideal for dogs who are in the show ring or after a season when the coat can drop excessively.
Key benefits of Skin and Coat
- Formulated to give the skin and coat an extra boost
- Easily combined with the Eden range of high quality foods.
- Grain and Gluten free
- Nutrition benefits of Biotin, Zinc and DL Methionine
- Ascogen® high nucleotide yeast extract is a unique feed supplement which optimises the metabolism of gastrointestinal, liver, glandular, intestinal flora and immune cells
- High purity prebiotic FOS, act as bio-regulators of the digestive flora and function. Decreases the concentration of potentially pathogenic bacteria
- A natural range of herbs blended to support the skin and coat, including: Seaweed, Spirulina, Dried Algae (a source of DHA), Camomile, Nettle, Dandelion Root, Cleavers and Dried Marigold
- Manufactured as a palatable powder that can be mixed directly with food or added to a small amount of warm water to form a paste
When to Use Skin and Coat
- Boosts coat condition and hair growth
- Promotes healthy skin
- After a season to support coat recover
- For show dogs that want that extra sparkle in the show ring.